Book Title: The Student Doctor Network's Medical School Admission Guide: From the SDN Experts, including Medical Students, Residents & Physicians, 2nd Edition
Publisher: Two Harbors Press
Author: Christian Becker MD
Ready to get into Medical School?
The Student Doctor Network's Medical School Admission Guide (2nd Ed) will take you step by step through the entire admission process. It includes a detailed discussion and comparison of MD, DO, Caribbean and international medical schools as well as podiatry schools. It will teach you how to stand out from the rest of the applicants.
Going beyond just medical school admissions, the book provides a detailed look at the entire medical training process -- from premed, through medical school, residency, and fellowship training. We cover:
- What all your medical school options are (MD, DO, Caribbean & international)
- How to become a stronger applicant
- How to gain admission to medical school
- How to succeed in medical school
- Details about pre-med, medical school, residency, and beyond
- Tips and suggestions from successful medical school applicants
- Personal statement and interview advice
- Detailed scholarship and financial discussion, including military and National Health Service Corps options