Book Title: The Rules of Work, Expanded Edition: A Definitive Code for Personal Success (Richard Templar's Rules)
Publisher: FT Press
Author: Richard Templar
- The Rules of Management, Expanded Edition: A Definitive Code for Managerial Success (Richard Templar's Rules)
- The Rules of Life, Expanded Edition: A Personal Code for Living a Better, Happier, More Successful Life (Richard Templar's Rules)
- The Rules of Wealth: A personal code for prosperity and plenty (4th Edition)
- The Rules of Love: A Personal Code for Happier, More Fulfilling Relationships, Expanded Edition (Richard Templar's Rules)
- The Rules of Life: A personal code for living a better, happier, more successful kind of life (4th Edition)
- The Rules of Money: How to Make It and How to Hold on to It, Expanded Edition (Richard Templar's Rules)
- The Rules of Management (4th Edition)
- Rules to Break, 3rd ed.
- The Rules of Parenting: A Personal Code for Raising Happy, Confident Children, Expanded Edition (Richard Templar's Rules)
- The Rules of Love (3rd Edition)
Some people are simply great at their job; they always seem to say or do the right thing. They are mentioned in every conversation. Everybody likes them. They get promoted. They get pay raises. They get along with the boss. And somehow, they do all these things without being unpleasant, breaking much of a sweat or seeming to put in excess effort. And when they are offered another step up the corporate ladder or a fabulous new job, no one is surprised. After all, they have 'potential' written all over them. How do they do it? Do they know some secret we don't? Yes, they know The Rules of Work.
These rules aren't about how to do your job, they are about how you are seen doing it. They are about how you appear to others. And they are about helping you to achieve the success you richly deserve. The first edition of The Rules of Work: A Definitive Code for Personal Successbecame a global phenomenon, topping bestseller charts around the world. This new edition includes 10 brand new rules to take you further, faster. These rules are the guiding principles that will improve both what you do and how you do it, giving you the unmistakable air of confidence that will win you admiration, respect, and the next promotion. With The Rules under your belt you'll have the edge in everything you do, without having to compromise your principles.