Book Title: The Rules of Love: A Personal Code for Happier, More Fulfilling Relationships, Expanded Edition (Richard Templar's Rules)
Publisher: FT Press
Author: Richard Templar
- The Rules of Life, Expanded Edition: A Personal Code for Living a Better, Happier, More Successful Life (Richard Templar's Rules)
- The Rules of Wealth: A personal code for prosperity and plenty (4th Edition)
- The Rules of Management, Expanded Edition: A Definitive Code for Managerial Success (Richard Templar's Rules)
- The Rules of Work, Expanded Edition: A Definitive Code for Personal Success (Richard Templar's Rules)
- The Rules of Life: A personal code for living a better, happier, more successful kind of life (4th Edition)
- Rules to Break, 3rd ed.
- The Rules of Parenting: A Personal Code for Raising Happy, Confident Children, Expanded Edition (Richard Templar's Rules)
- The Rules of Work: The Unspoken Truth About Getting Ahead in Business
- The Rules of Money: How to Make It and How to Hold on to It, Expanded Edition (Richard Templar's Rules)
- The Rules to Break: A Personal Code for Living Your Life, Your Way
Love matters. Whether it's the romantic kind or the emotional bond between you and family or friends. Indeed latest research suggests that those who love and are loved are significantly more likely to be alive in 10 years time than those without love in their lives. Love makes us happy, and the happier we are, the longer it seems we tend to live. So, why is it that some people find relationships so easy? We all know the kind of person, married forever, connected with their family, and strong friendships that have stood the test of time from all stages of life. The people who make friends easily, who have someone utterly devoted to them and for whom many would do anything. What do they know and do that the rest of us could learn from? That's what you'll find in this book. If you study people who are so good at relationships you discover it's not about their personality or gender or how self sacrificing they are. Those who are great in all relationships usually do have to work at it. The secret is that they know exactly where to put their efforts. They know the Rules of Love. Now updated and expanded with 10 brand-new rules, The Rules of Love helps you benefit from the simple principles of forming and sustaining strong, enduring and ultimately, life enhancing relationships.